- License Agreement
- IMAGE END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
iQ-WEB UPLOADER is intended to provide a web service that allows healthcare professionals to transfer medical images, photos and documents to the picture archiving and communication system (PACS). All user interaction with the application is through a web page and supports all internet-enabled devices, e.g. computers, Laptops or other smart devices. The user also can provide additional information with the data such as patient and study information and additional information regarding the case. Data like photos or documents that are not in a PACS-supported format will be converted automatically.
To get an overview of the key features see the iQ-WEB UPLOADER Flyer in the Product Brochures & Flyer section.
For detailed information on system requirements, software installation, administration, maintenance and migration or how to use the application see the Administration Guide. This document can be found in the Manuals section.
In order to get technical help and support, consult the respective user documentation or contact your local reseller or our support team.
- 33.47 MB
- 37 Downloads
iQ-WEBX version 220.127.116.11 or higher is a mandatory prerequisite for iQ-WEB UPLOADER.
- Creation of WADO link by iQ-WEB version ≥ 18.104.22.168
- An email with WADO link is sent automatically to the receiver and uploading person
- Uploading person can view only uploaded files in PACS via created WADO link
- Configurable date-of-birth-option
- Option to enter Authorization Code for better tracking and organization in PACS
- Configurable written in Study ID or Accession Number
- Better management of merging studies and additional files of a patient
- Uploaded studies are no longer merged into one study
- Uploaded additional files are merged into the uploaded study
- Uploaded additional files are merged into own study if multiple studies are uploaded
- Fixed error caused by an invalid date format of the default value
- Improved handling of session timeouts