- License Agreement
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
Speed up your medical reporting workflow using this cloud-based dictation solution for Android devices.
How it works:
- Dictate any general or medical text into your Android smartphone.
- The iQ-SPEECH app converts audio input into text output.
- The text may be automatically entered into any Windows text field or into your clipboard
How to setup:
- Download iQ-SPEECH for your Android phone.
- Download and install the quick installer for our Windows application.
- Pair your phone with your Windows computer via USB or WiFi
- Fast and hassle-free configuration
- No need for additional speech input hardware
- Perfect integration into individual workflow
- No training required – almost full recognition from the very first minute
- Use of machine learning for high performance dictation
- Automatic noise filtering for better dictation results
- Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Afrikaans, Czech, Danish, Italian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Chinese and Japanese
Ideally suited for:
- Doctor’s offices, tele-medicine centers for remote diagnostics, front desks in practices, hospitals or other healthcare institutions
- 84.57 kB
- 26 Downloads
Flyer for iQ-SPEECH version 1.0 (PDF)
We will no longer activate any software licenses installed on the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems.