We will no longer activate any software licenses installed on the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems.
The application sends C-ECHO messages to monitor one or more DICOM nodes in your medical network. It runs unattended as a Windows service and sends you a notification email as soon as a DICOM node is no longer available.
- 87.25 MB
- 6 Downloads
- Allow usage of SMTP server without authentication
- Add the possibility to check all nodes at once manually
- The configurator table is sortable
- Add the node description to Notification-Emails
- Show response in popups after pressing the button "Send test email"
- Another behavior for "En-/Disable periodic check" context menu entry
- The first check does not update all nodes
- Node does not enter the initial state
- Saving and testing Email-Settings was possible without Email-Address of the sender
- Unable to add certain IP addresses