- License Agreement
- IMAGE END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
ATTENTION: This software is currently intended to be used only in connection with DICOMReader/PRO/PREMIUM 6.0, iQ-ROUTER/PRO/PREMIUM 3.0 and iQ-ROBOT/PRO/PREMIUM 4.0.
The Concurrent Server is a stand-alone software application to provide concurrent licensing (i.e. floating licensing or network licensing), which is an alternative licensing model to the usual stand-alone computer-based licensing, the so-called single licensing.
The application can be used with IMAGE products that do not include their own concurrent license server (e.g. DICOMReader 6.0). Please check the "Using concurrent licenses" section of the product's user documentation to see if it supports the Concurrent Server 2.0.
- 30.8 MB
- 196 Downloads
- Modernize application framework
- Changes to the system time no longer cause the application to hang
- Fix license activation on virtual machines hosted with VirtualBox
- Fix installation of VC++ redistributable packages on Windows 7